Nothing to do with Laos


Treeline above Caribou Flats.

I've been doing other stuff lately and not blogging about Laos. Obviously.

Tuesday Dec 9 I leave for a couple days in Bangkok then back to wandering around for a couple months. I'm going to try to blog using computers at internet cafes. I'm bringing no computer. We'll see how it goes.


No season on these guys in this GMU. I think they are a pain in the neck, big, and can be troublesome. They don't always move out of the way, they can even try to stomp you. A thousand pounds of useless meat.



Nice bear track




Big fresh bear pie. I was in the thick brush of a willow thicket, just the place to meat up with Mr. Bear.







Mount Meeker with Longs peeking out from behind. Probably in April, lots of spring snow, winter wheat is high.

No comments:

Post a Comment